MAZA (CURRENCY:MAZA) traded flat against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on October 19th. During the last week, MAZA has traded flat against the dollar. One MAZA coin can now be bought for about $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including FreiExchange and Cryptopia. MAZA has a total market cap of $340,702.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of MAZA was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- StrongHands (SHND) traded 39% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BuzzCoin (BUZZ) traded 56.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Deutsche eMark (DEM) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000091 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000020 BTC.
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. MAZA’s total supply is 1,371,778,720 coins and its circulating supply is 1,055,345,280 coins. MAZA’s official Twitter account is @MazaCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for MAZA is www.mazacoin.org.
Buying and Selling MAZA
MAZA can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and FreiExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MAZA directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MAZA should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MAZA using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MAZA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MAZA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.