DNotes (CURRENCY:NOTE) traded up 2.7% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on October 19th. Over the last week, DNotes has traded 3.2% higher against the US dollar. DNotes has a market cap of $2.36 million and approximately $84,386.00 worth of DNotes was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One DNotes coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0175 or 0.00000272 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox, Stocks.Exchange and Trade By Trade.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.18 or 0.00018400 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0306 or 0.00000476 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0407 or 0.00000633 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 23% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0234 or 0.00000362 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 42.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 16th, 2014. DNotes’ total supply is 155,043,262 coins and its circulating supply is 135,043,262 coins. DNotes’ official Twitter account is @DNotesCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. DNotes’ official website is dnotescoin.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “DNotes is a shared stake concept, placing a large percentage of the coins in the hands of many, increasing personal stake and personal interest in the coin in promoting the long term value of the currency. A rapid acceptance by a very large number of individuals and groups generating the most liquidity and high transactional value is their goal.To ensure the best future for DNotes, their development team will remain focused, swift and agile in the relentless pursuit of technology changes and bring you the best as they become available. The development team is currently working on mobile application integration and development. “
DNotes Coin Trading
DNotes can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Stocks.Exchange and Trade By Trade. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DNotes directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DNotes should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DNotes using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DNotes Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DNotes and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.