DigitalNote (CURRENCY:XDN) traded down 2.8% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on October 19th. DigitalNote has a market cap of $20.46 million and $836,122.00 worth of DigitalNote was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One DigitalNote coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0030 or 0.00000046 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, Upbit and Bittrex. During the last seven days, DigitalNote has traded 0.5% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $103.77 or 0.01616101 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00015701 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0924 or 0.00001439 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00008317 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0333 or 0.00000518 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001917 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001864 BTC.
- UltraNote Coin (XUN) traded 14.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000010 BTC.
DigitalNote Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Maximum XDN number: 8 589 869 056 XDN Ready for mass adoption, accurate digital money, the 6th perfect number Libertarian XDN supply with ASIC resistant mining Unique model of market economy combined with blockchain technology Block reward: 150 XDN Constant DigitalNote base mining reward makes it predictable for miners Deposit interest rate: 0.4 to 1.094% annual The only cryptocurrency with blockchain deposits Block target time: 4 minute DigitalNote network is 2.5x faster than Bitcoin Mining algorithm: Proof-of-work, CryptoNight CPU-efficient mining process for average PC or laptop. Minimum transaction fee: 0.001 XDN Micropayments made easy with DigitalNote “
DigitalNote Coin Trading
DigitalNote can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Upbit and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DigitalNote directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DigitalNote should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DigitalNote using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DigitalNote Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigitalNote and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.