Apollon (CURRENCY:XAP) traded down 5.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on October 19th. One Apollon coin can now be purchased for $0.0113 or 0.00000176 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Graviex, CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. Over the last week, Apollon has traded down 11.7% against the U.S. dollar. Apollon has a market cap of $1.37 million and approximately $10,794.00 worth of Apollon was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- BOScoin (BOS) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0504 or 0.00000781 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00013855 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003682 BTC.
- FLO (FLO) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0284 or 0.00000441 BTC.
- Wispr (WSP) traded 13.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000396 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0423 or 0.00000656 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0809 or 0.00001255 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- MMOCoin (MMO) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Apollon Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 3rd, 2018. Apollon’s total supply is 124,439,429 coins and its circulating supply is 120,536,919 coins. Apollon’s official Twitter account is @apollonxap and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Apollon is apollon.one.
Buying and Selling Apollon
Apollon can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, CoinExchange and Graviex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Apollon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Apollon should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Apollon using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Apollon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Apollon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.