QYNO (CURRENCY:QNO) traded down 0.5% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on October 18th. One QYNO coin can now be bought for approximately $0.12 or 0.00001888 BTC on major exchanges including CryptoBridge, BiteBTC and Crex24. QYNO has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $116,090.00 worth of QYNO was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, QYNO has traded down 60% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000216 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded up 30.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0267 or 0.00000409 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (TOLL) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002209 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0204 or 0.00000313 BTC.
QYNO Coin Trading
QYNO can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC, CryptoBridge and Crex24. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as QYNO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade QYNO should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase QYNO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for QYNO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QYNO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.