Phoenixcoin (CURRENCY:PXC) traded down 0.3% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on October 18th. Phoenixcoin has a market capitalization of $219,465.00 and $63.00 worth of Phoenixcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Phoenixcoin has traded down 5.4% against the dollar. One Phoenixcoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0031 or 0.00000048 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $158.08 or 0.02424267 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $39.04 or 0.00598473 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00019028 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.72 or 0.00026345 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00021831 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00020957 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00009136 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007813 BTC.
Phoenixcoin Coin Profile
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on May 20th, 2013. Phoenixcoin’s total supply is 70,209,900 coins. Phoenixcoin’s official Twitter account is @Phoenixcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Phoenixcoin’s official website is phoenixcoin.org.
Buying and Selling Phoenixcoin
Phoenixcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phoenixcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Phoenixcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Phoenixcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Phoenixcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phoenixcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.