Pakcoin (CURRENCY:PAK) traded down 1.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on October 18th. During the last seven days, Pakcoin has traded 2.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. Pakcoin has a market capitalization of $114,410.00 and $140.00 worth of Pakcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Pakcoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0018 or 0.00000028 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded down 26.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00018500 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000262 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0319 or 0.00000492 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0382 or 0.00000590 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000089 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded up 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0242 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000058 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 22nd, 2015. Pakcoin’s total supply is 62,760,550 coins. Pakcoin’s official Twitter account is @pakcoinofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. Pakcoin’s official website is www.pakcoin.io.
Buying and Selling Pakcoin
Pakcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pakcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pakcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Pakcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pakcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pakcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.