Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of Helen of Troy (NASDAQ: HELE) in the last few weeks:
- 10/15/2018 – Helen of Troy was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 10/10/2018 – Helen of Troy had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at DA Davidson. They now have a $148.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/9/2018 – Helen of Troy was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 9/28/2018 – Helen of Troy was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
- 9/11/2018 – Helen of Troy was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Helen of Troy has surpassed the industry in the past three months, courtesy of its strong focus on Leadership Brands. Solid sales from this portfolio largely fuelled the top line in the first quarter of fiscal 2019, wherein earnings and sales grew year over year and beat estimates. Management remains on track with investments in product launches, marketing efforts and e-commerce strategies for Leadership Brands, which grew more than 14% and formed nearly 79% of the company’s sales in the first quarter. These factors and robust digital efforts clearly underscore the success of Helen of Troy’s Transformation Plan. However, the company’s Beauty segment remained soft, owing to weak brick-and-mortar sales and is expected to remain sluggish in fiscal 2019. Also, commodity cost inflation and impacts of tariff changes may pressurize margins. Nonetheless, Helen of Troy’s Project Refuel should help drive profits and provide respite.”
- 9/6/2018 – Helen of Troy was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 9/4/2018 – Helen of Troy was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 9/4/2018 – Helen of Troy had its price target raised by analysts at DA Davidson to $145.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 8/30/2018 – Helen of Troy was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 8/21/2018 – Helen of Troy was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
HELE stock opened at $121.01 on Thursday. The stock has a market capitalization of $3.45 billion, a P/E ratio of 17.93, a P/E/G ratio of 3.01 and a beta of 0.73. Helen of Troy Limited has a 12 month low of $81.10 and a 12 month high of $134.26. The company has a current ratio of 2.10, a quick ratio of 1.11 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.29.
Helen of Troy (NASDAQ:HELE) last posted its quarterly earnings results on Tuesday, October 9th. The company reported $1.98 EPS for the quarter, topping the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $1.60 by $0.38. The company had revenue of $393.50 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $349.19 million. Helen of Troy had a net margin of 4.84% and a return on equity of 19.01%. The firm’s revenue was up 14.1% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same quarter last year, the firm posted $1.65 EPS. On average, equities research analysts expect that Helen of Troy Limited will post 7 EPS for the current fiscal year.
Helen of Troy Limited designs, develops, imports, markets, and distributes a portfolio of consumer products worldwide. It operates in three segments: Housewares, Health & Home, and Beauty. The Housewares segment offers food and beverage preparation tools and gadgets, storage containers, and organization products; household cleaning products, and shower organization, bathroom accessories, and gardening products; feeding and drinking products, child seating products, cleaning tools, and nursery accessories; and insulated water bottles, jugs, drinkware, travel mugs, and food containers.
Read More: What is Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR)?
Receive News & Ratings for Helen of Troy Limited Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Helen of Troy Limited and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.