Zoomba (CURRENCY:ZBA) traded down 12.1% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on October 17th. Zoomba has a market capitalization of $77,981.00 and $2,839.00 worth of Zoomba was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Zoomba has traded up 22% against the US dollar. One Zoomba coin can currently be bought for $0.0124 or 0.00000190 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptohub, Crex24, Graviex and CryptoBridge.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.75 or 0.00072832 BTC.
- ZEST (ZEST) traded 17.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00008381 BTC.
- BitRewards (BIT) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded up 33% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0175 or 0.00000268 BTC.
- Printex (PRTX) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000139 BTC.
- Havy (HAVY) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Rhenium (XRH) traded up 34.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Graphcoin (GRPH) traded down 58.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- Civitas (CIV) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0554 or 0.00000849 BTC.
Zoomba Coin Trading
Zoomba can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptohub, Crex24, CryptoBridge and Graviex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zoomba directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zoomba should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Zoomba using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zoomba Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zoomba and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.