Qtum (CURRENCY:QTUM) traded up 8.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on October 17th. One Qtum coin can currently be bought for about $3.98 or 0.00060849 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bitbns, Bittrex, Livecoin and BitForex. Qtum has a total market cap of $353.65 million and approximately $174.36 million worth of Qtum was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Qtum has traded 1.3% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0187 or 0.00000286 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002410 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0700 or 0.00001071 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00017127 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded up 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002217 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
Qtum Coin Trading
Qtum can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade, Coinnest, HBUS, BCEX, Coinrail, Upbit, Livecoin, CoinEgg, ZB.COM, ABCC, Bibox, Ovis, Bittrex, DragonEX, Coindeal, Liquid, BitForex, Bitfinex, Iquant, Huobi, BigONE, Binance, Allcoin, EXX, Crex24, Poloniex, CoinEx, LBank, Coinsuper, Kucoin, Liqui, DigiFinex, Coinone, Bithumb, Cobinhood, CoinExchange, GOPAX, Exrates, Bit-Z, LiteBit.eu, HitBTC, Gate.io, OKEx, OTCBTC and Bitbns. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qtum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Qtum should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Qtum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Qtum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qtum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.