Bitcoin Diamond (CURRENCY:BCD) traded 1% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on October 17th. One Bitcoin Diamond coin can currently be bought for approximately $1.74 or 0.00026651 BTC on major exchanges including Kucoin, CoinBene, Coinnest and LBank. Over the last seven days, Bitcoin Diamond has traded 7.6% lower against the US dollar. Bitcoin Diamond has a total market cap of $267.69 million and $1.17 million worth of Bitcoin Diamond was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00021703 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00005577 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.56 or 0.00039154 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00005236 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001612 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007037 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.90 or 0.00075048 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded 26.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded 17.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000044 BTC.
Bitcoin Diamond Profile
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Diamond
Bitcoin Diamond can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BigONE, CoinBene, OKEx, Binance, HitBTC, Bit-Z, Coinnest, Indodax, Gate.io, C-CEX, Huobi, Kucoin, YoBit, Crex24, Exrates, BtcTrade.im, QBTC and LBank. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Diamond directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Diamond should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin Diamond using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Diamond Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Diamond and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.