Ultimate Secure Cash (CURRENCY:USC) traded 3.3% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on September 27th. Ultimate Secure Cash has a total market capitalization of $119,931.00 and $0.00 worth of Ultimate Secure Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ultimate Secure Cash coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0116 or 0.00000173 BTC on popular exchanges including Livecoin and YoBit. In the last week, Ultimate Secure Cash has traded flat against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Pandacoin (PND) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Universe (UNI) traded up 153.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0373 or 0.00000557 BTC.
- HiCoin (XHI) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- FORCE (FOR) traded up 39.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Zennies (ZENI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- DraftCoin (DFT) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0261 or 0.00000390 BTC.
About Ultimate Secure Cash
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 9th, 2017. Ultimate Secure Cash’s total supply is 38,602,656 coins and its circulating supply is 10,343,113 coins. The official website for Ultimate Secure Cash is ultimatesecurecash.info. Ultimate Secure Cash’s official Twitter account is @USC_Care.
Ultimate Secure Cash Coin Trading
Ultimate Secure Cash can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ultimate Secure Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ultimate Secure Cash should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ultimate Secure Cash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ultimate Secure Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ultimate Secure Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.