Syndicate (CURRENCY:SYNX) traded 0.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on September 27th. One Syndicate coin can currently be purchased for $0.0509 or 0.00000786 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, Cryptopia and Bittrex. Syndicate has a market cap of $994,576.00 and $13,481.00 worth of Syndicate was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Syndicate has traded 0.5% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded down 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00004872 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00014767 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00005931 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0179 or 0.00000276 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000130 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- Centurion (CNT) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000026 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 14th, 2016. Syndicate’s total supply is 19,531,650 coins. Syndicate’s official website is www.synx.online. Syndicate’s official Twitter account is @SyndicateLabs_ and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Syndicate Coin Trading
Syndicate can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bittrex and Upbit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Syndicate directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Syndicate should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Syndicate using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Syndicate Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Syndicate and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.