Pier 1 Imports (NYSE: PIR) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 9/25/2018 – Pier 1 Imports had its price target lowered by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG from $2.00 to $1.00. They now have an “underperform” rating on the stock.
- 9/21/2018 – Pier 1 Imports had its price target lowered by analysts at UBS Group AG from $2.00 to $1.00. They now have a “sell” rating on the stock.
- 9/21/2018 – Pier 1 Imports had its price target lowered by analysts at Citigroup Inc from $3.10 to $1.80. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 9/21/2018 – Pier 1 Imports had its price target lowered by analysts at Telsey Advisory Group from $3.00 to $1.50. They now have a “market perform” rating on the stock.
- 9/20/2018 – Pier 1 Imports had its price target lowered by analysts at Loop Capital from $2.00 to $1.50. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
Shares of Pier 1 Imports stock traded down $0.03 on Thursday, hitting $1.47. 11,511 shares of the company traded hands, compared to its average volume of 1,563,513. The stock has a market cap of $125.94 million, a P/E ratio of 7.00 and a beta of 1.47. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.77, a current ratio of 2.11 and a quick ratio of 0.86. Pier 1 Imports Inc has a 52 week low of $1.36 and a 52 week high of $5.92.
Pier 1 Imports (NYSE:PIR) last released its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday, June 27th. The specialty retailer reported ($0.36) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of ($0.39) by $0.03. The firm had revenue of $371.90 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $375.45 million. Pier 1 Imports had a negative net margin of 0.79% and a negative return on equity of 3.26%. The company’s revenue for the quarter was down 9.2% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same quarter last year, the business posted ($0.04) earnings per share. equities analysts expect that Pier 1 Imports Inc will post -0.51 EPS for the current year.
Pier 1 Imports, Inc engages in the retail sale of decorative accessories, furniture, candles, housewares, gifts, and seasonal products. It offers decorative accents and textiles, such as rugs, wall decorations and mirrors, pillows, bedding, lamps, vases, dried and artificial flowers, baskets, ceramics, dinnerware, candles, fragrances, gifts, and seasonal items; and furniture and furniture cushions that are used in living, dining, office, kitchen and bedroom areas, sunrooms, and patios.
Recommended Story: Find a Trading Strategy That Works
Receive News & Ratings for Pier 1 Imports Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pier 1 Imports Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.