808Coin (CURRENCY:808) traded 28.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on September 27th. 808Coin has a market cap of $395,319.00 and approximately $973.00 worth of 808Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One 808Coin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, Cryptohub and Trade Satoshi. Over the last week, 808Coin has traded 27.9% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- StrongHands (SHND) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BuzzCoin (BUZZ) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- MAZA (MAZA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Deutsche eMark (DEM) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded up 39.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded down 45.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000020 BTC.
808Coin Coin Profile
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 30th, 2016. 808Coin’s total supply is 494,208,204,492 coins. The official website for 808Coin is 808bass.space. 808Coin’s official Twitter account is @808BassCoin.
Buying and Selling 808Coin
808Coin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Cryptohub and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as 808Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade 808Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase 808Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for 808Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 808Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.