Status (CURRENCY:SNT) traded 9.8% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on September 26th. Over the last week, Status has traded up 15% against the dollar. One Status token can currently be purchased for $0.0381 or 0.00000586 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Radar Relay, Gatecoin, Liqui and Neraex. Status has a market capitalization of $132.08 million and $12.88 million worth of Status was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 23.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00008573 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003933 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015423 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0213 or 0.00000328 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.02 or 0.00277335 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.81 or 0.00151014 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00010149 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $445.82 or 0.06861925 BTC.
Buying and Selling Status
Status can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, ChaoEX, ABCC, Ethfinex, IDCM, Gate.io, Neraex, Bancor Network, Bittrex, Upbit, Poloniex, IDAX, Binance, OKEx, Kyber Network, Tidex, TOPBTC, Kucoin, Radar Relay, Livecoin, Ovis, Gatecoin, ZB.COM, Bithumb, IDEX, DEx.top, HitBTC, Huobi, Koinex, Cobinhood, LATOKEN, OOOBTC, GOPAX, BigONE, CoinTiger, DragonEX, OTCBTC and DDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Status directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Status should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Status using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Status Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Status and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.