Ethereum Classic (CURRENCY:ETC) traded 1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on September 25th. Over the last week, Ethereum Classic has traded 2.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Ethereum Classic coin can currently be purchased for approximately $10.91 or 0.00170532 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Kucoin, Bibox and HBUS. Ethereum Classic has a total market capitalization of $1.14 billion and approximately $172.59 million worth of Ethereum Classic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $209.84 or 0.03280444 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0368 or 0.00000576 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0338 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0341 or 0.00000530 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000100 BTC.
- WhaleCoin (WHL) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000229 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded 34.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002376 BTC.
About Ethereum Classic
Ethereum Classic Coin Trading
Ethereum Classic can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Instant Bitex, Kraken, Coinut, Cryptomate, Gate.io, QBTC, Coinone, RightBTC, FCoin, Bithumb, CoinExchange, Bitsane, CPDAX, ChaoEX, BCEX, Indodax, Coinsuper, Upbit, C-CEX, HBUS, CoinTiger, Ovis, BTC Trade UA, Bibox, Poloniex, BigONE, OKEx, Stocks.Exchange, BitForex, BTC-Alpha, OKCoin International, Coinhub, CoinEx, Bit-Z, BTC Markets, ZB.COM, Crex24, Binance, YoBit, Huobi, Bitfinex, Coinroom, EXX, Bittrex, HitBTC, Kucoin, Bitbns, Exrates, C2CX, Coinbase Pro, Coinnest, Gatehub, CoinEgg, Exmo, Korbit, LiteBit.eu, BtcTrade.im, Cryptopia, Liquid, Koineks, CoinBene, ABCC and LBank. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Classic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ethereum Classic should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ethereum Classic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Classic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.