Cream (CURRENCY:CRM) traded down 3.7% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on September 26th. One Cream coin can now be purchased for $0.0034 or 0.00000053 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia, BiteBTC and Cryptohub. Cream has a market capitalization of $155,386.00 and approximately $302.00 worth of Cream was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Cream has traded up 1.9% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $186.40 or 0.02868023 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $37.27 or 0.00573454 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00029229 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00015065 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00024131 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00014380 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00017337 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00009170 BTC.
Cream Coin Profile
X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 1st, 2017. Cream’s total supply is 45,108,749 coins. Cream’s official message board is cream.technology. Cream’s official Twitter account is @creamcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Cream’s official website is creamcoin.com.
Cream Coin Trading
Cream can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Cryptohub, BiteBTC and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cream directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cream should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Cream using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cream Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cream and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.