Centurion (CURRENCY:CNT) traded 22.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on September 26th. One Centurion coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0015 or 0.00000022 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit, ExcambrioRex and Crex24. During the last week, Centurion has traded 27.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. Centurion has a market capitalization of $112,940.00 and approximately $12.00 worth of Centurion was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00005595 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00014412 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00005037 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0503 or 0.00000774 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0178 or 0.00000274 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000125 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded up 253% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0125 or 0.00000192 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 20th, 2017. Centurion’s total supply is 82,663,826 coins and its circulating supply is 77,663,826 coins. The official website for Centurion is www.centurionlab.org. Centurion’s official Twitter account is @centurion_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Centurion Coin Trading
Centurion can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: ExcambrioRex, Crex24 and YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Centurion directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Centurion should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Centurion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Centurion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Centurion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.