GoByte (CURRENCY:GBX) traded 1.5% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on September 25th. GoByte has a total market cap of $2.13 million and $116,184.00 worth of GoByte was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One GoByte coin can now be bought for $0.83 or 0.00012922 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, CoinExchange, CryptoBridge and Stocks.Exchange. During the last week, GoByte has traded 0% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0458 or 0.00000714 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded down 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- CryCash (CRC) traded 17.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001619 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0806 or 0.00001258 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded 42.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000245 BTC.
- Sparks (SPK) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0149 or 0.00000232 BTC.
- Dinerocoin (DIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002869 BTC.
GoByte Coin Trading
GoByte can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Stocks.Exchange, HitBTC, CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GoByte directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade GoByte should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase GoByte using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GoByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.