Creativecoin (CURRENCY:CREA) traded down 3.8% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on September 25th. Creativecoin has a market capitalization of $453,559.00 and $1,738.00 worth of Creativecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Creativecoin coin can now be bought for $0.0275 or 0.00000429 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. During the last week, Creativecoin has traded 15.4% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 53.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00031998 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000368 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0385 or 0.00000600 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded down 24.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 18.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000220 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on March 15th, 2017. Creativecoin’s total supply is 16,483,166 coins. The Reddit community for Creativecoin is /r/Creativechain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Creativecoin is www.creativechain.org. Creativecoin’s official Twitter account is @Creative_Chain and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Creativecoin
Creativecoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Creativecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Creativecoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Creativecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Creativecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Creativecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.