SpaceCoin (CURRENCY:SPACE) traded down 11.9% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on September 24th. One SpaceCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0035 or 0.00000055 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. SpaceCoin has a market capitalization of $85,924.00 and approximately $23.00 worth of SpaceCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, SpaceCoin has traded down 2.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.65 or 0.00056637 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded up 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0672 or 0.00001043 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $26,804.02 or 4.16116201 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Cashcoin (CASH) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000115 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded down 18.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00007035 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded 17.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000128 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded 14.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.38 or 0.00114555 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000037 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on August 31st, 2015. SpaceCoin’s total supply is 24,258,516 coins. SpaceCoin’s official website is spacecoin.info. SpaceCoin’s official Twitter account is @space_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
SpaceCoin Coin Trading
SpaceCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SpaceCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SpaceCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SpaceCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SpaceCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SpaceCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.