Request Network (CURRENCY:REQ) traded 5.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on September 24th. In the last seven days, Request Network has traded up 5.5% against the U.S. dollar. One Request Network token can currently be purchased for $0.0397 or 0.00000601 BTC on major exchanges including Mercatox, Bitbns, Ethfinex and IDEX. Request Network has a total market cap of $28.82 million and approximately $453,423.00 worth of Request Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00008025 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003998 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015137 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0225 or 0.00000341 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $18.59 or 0.00281536 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.01 or 0.00151516 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000201 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00009467 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $453.65 or 0.06869392 BTC.
Request Network Token Profile
Buying and Selling Request Network
Request Network can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Ethfinex, OKEx, COSS, Liqui, Huobi, WazirX, Mercatox, Radar Relay, CoinExchange, Bancor Network, IDEX, Kyber Network, GOPAX, Gate.io, Kucoin, Koinex, Bitbns and DDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Request Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Request Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Request Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Request Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Request Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.