PlatinumBAR (CURRENCY:XPTX) traded 22% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on September 24th. In the last seven days, PlatinumBAR has traded down 9.9% against the U.S. dollar. One PlatinumBAR coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.28 or 0.00004212 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit, Crex24 and Cryptopia. PlatinumBAR has a total market capitalization of $411,124.00 and approximately $185.00 worth of PlatinumBAR was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcloud (BTDX) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000218 BTC.
- Zurcoin (ZUR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- AmsterdamCoin (AMS) traded 33.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded down 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000041 BTC.
PlatinumBAR Coin Profile
Quark hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 23rd, 2017. PlatinumBAR’s total supply is 1,475,338 coins. PlatinumBAR’s official Twitter account is @platinumbarxptx. The official website for PlatinumBAR is platinumbar.io.
Buying and Selling PlatinumBAR
PlatinumBAR can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PlatinumBAR directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PlatinumBAR should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy PlatinumBAR using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PlatinumBAR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PlatinumBAR and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.