Centurion (CURRENCY:CNT) traded down 4% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on September 24th. In the last seven days, Centurion has traded 1.7% lower against the dollar. One Centurion coin can currently be bought for about $0.0019 or 0.00000029 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including ExcambrioRex, YoBit and Crex24. Centurion has a total market cap of $149,316.00 and $0.00 worth of Centurion was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00005397 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00015014 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00006295 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0527 or 0.00000815 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0188 or 0.00000291 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0080 or 0.00000124 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000087 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
Centurion Coin Profile
X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 20th, 2017. Centurion’s total supply is 82,663,826 coins and its circulating supply is 77,663,826 coins. Centurion’s official Twitter account is @centurion_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Centurion’s official website is www.centurionlab.org.
Centurion Coin Trading
Centurion can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, ExcambrioRex and YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Centurion directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Centurion should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Centurion using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Centurion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Centurion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.