Open Trading Network (CURRENCY:OTN) traded 1.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on September 23rd. In the last seven days, Open Trading Network has traded down 4.1% against the U.S. dollar. One Open Trading Network token can currently be bought for approximately $1.17 or 0.00017473 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia, HitBTC and Livecoin. Open Trading Network has a total market capitalization of $2.37 million and approximately $1,476.00 worth of Open Trading Network was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00008645 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004172 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014873 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0240 or 0.00000357 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $19.53 or 0.00291169 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $10.30 or 0.00153616 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000207 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00009732 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $470.03 or 0.07006950 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Open Trading Network Profile
Open Trading Network Token Trading
Open Trading Network can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Cryptopia, YoBit, HitBTC and Bit-Z. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Open Trading Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Open Trading Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Open Trading Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Open Trading Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Open Trading Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.