Ultimate Secure Cash (CURRENCY:USC) traded 10.9% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on September 15th. Over the last week, Ultimate Secure Cash has traded up 7.4% against the US dollar. One Ultimate Secure Cash coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0094 or 0.00000144 BTC on exchanges including Livecoin and YoBit. Ultimate Secure Cash has a total market cap of $97,164.00 and $2.00 worth of Ultimate Secure Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Pandacoin (PND) traded up 46.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- HiCoin (XHI) traded down 14.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Universe (UNI) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0112 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Zennies (ZENI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- FORCE (FOR) traded 39.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- DraftCoin (DFT) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0327 or 0.00000501 BTC.
About Ultimate Secure Cash
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on April 9th, 2017. Ultimate Secure Cash’s total supply is 38,602,656 coins and its circulating supply is 10,343,113 coins. Ultimate Secure Cash’s official Twitter account is @USC_Care. Ultimate Secure Cash’s official website is ultimatesecurecash.info.
Buying and Selling Ultimate Secure Cash
Ultimate Secure Cash can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ultimate Secure Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ultimate Secure Cash should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ultimate Secure Cash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ultimate Secure Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ultimate Secure Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.