EOS (CURRENCY:EOS) traded up 0.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on September 15th. One EOS coin can currently be purchased for approximately $5.36 or 0.00082379 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Vebitcoin, OTCBTC, OKEx and LBank. EOS has a total market cap of $4.85 billion and approximately $512.88 million worth of EOS was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, EOS has traded up 11.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ark (ARK) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00010277 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002975 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0478 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded 12% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000126 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 12.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0274 or 0.00000422 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded up 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000315 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000160 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0447 or 0.00000687 BTC.
- TechShares (THS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003830 BTC.
Buying and Selling EOS
EOS can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Coinbe, BigONE, LBank, CPDAX, DragonEX, ZB.COM, TOPBTC, Hotbit, DOBI trade, Cobinhood, GOPAX, Poloniex, ChaoEX, IDAX, BitMart, Bit-Z, Ovis, Coindeal, C2CX, Bithumb, OEX, Kuna, BCEX, Upbit, DigiFinex, Kraken, Binance, Bibox, Gate.io, Exrates, CoinTiger, QBTC, Coinsuper, Bilaxy, Vebitcoin, ABCC, OpenLedger DEX, EXX, WazirX, IDCM, Livecoin, Rfinex, Cryptomate, Kucoin, YoBit, Huobi, Bitbns, CoinExchange, CoinBene, Tidebit, Zebpay, Tidex, Fatbtc, RightBTC, Liqui, Cryptopia, HitBTC, Coinone, Koinex, Instant Bitex, Bitfinex, OTCBTC, OKEx, BitFlip, COSS, Exmo, Coinrail, Neraex, BtcTrade.im and CoinEx. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EOS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EOS should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase EOS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EOS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.