Vertcoin (CURRENCY:VTC) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on September 7th. One Vertcoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.68 or 0.00010482 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Poloniex, CryptoBridge, Trade By Trade and YoBit. During the last seven days, Vertcoin has traded down 10.4% against the dollar. Vertcoin has a market capitalization of $31.06 million and approximately $225,040.00 worth of Vertcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6,470.39 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $219.34 or 0.03397267 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $503.14 or 0.07793051 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $56.40 or 0.00873168 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $113.04 or 0.01750202 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.70 or 0.00181107 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $127.29 or 0.01970803 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.04 or 0.00294880 BTC.
Vertcoin Coin Trading
Vertcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange, Trade By Trade, Coinroom, YoBit, LiteBit.eu, Bittylicious, QBTC, Bittrex, CryptoBridge, CoinEgg, Upbit, Bleutrade and Poloniex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Vertcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Vertcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Vertcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Vertcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Vertcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.