News stories about Sandridge Mississippian Trust I (NYSE:SDT) have been trending somewhat negative recently, Accern Sentiment reports. The research group rates the sentiment of media coverage by monitoring more than twenty million news and blog sources. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Sandridge Mississippian Trust I earned a media sentiment score of -0.06 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned media stories about the oil and gas producer an impact score of 45.9299081784485 out of 100, meaning that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the near term.
Here are some of the media stories that may have effected Accern Sentiment Analysis’s analysis:
- Stocks Performances and Technical’s to scrutinize: Seaspan Corporation (NYSE:SSW), EVERTEC, Inc. (NYSE:EVTC … (thestreetpoint.com)
- Mind-boggling Three Stocks: Gray Television, Inc. (NYSE:GTN), Lilis Energy, Inc. (NYSE:LLEX), SandRidge … (thestreetpoint.com)
- Hooky Stocks: Helios and Matheson Analytics Inc. (NASDAQ:HMNY), SandRidge Mississippian Trust II (NYSE:SDR … (journalfinance.net)
- Innovative Stocks: DPW Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:DPW), Chiasma, Inc. (NASDAQ:CHMA), SandRidge Mississippian Trust I … (thestreetpoint.com)
- Overview of Different Indicators: Ocular Therapeutix, Inc. (NASDAQ:OCUL), SandRidge Mississippian Trust I (NYSE … (journalfinance.net)
SDT stock traded down $0.05 during midday trading on Friday, reaching $1.38. The stock had a trading volume of 116,200 shares, compared to its average volume of 185,483. The firm has a market cap of $41.16 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 6.68 and a beta of 0.62. Sandridge Mississippian Trust I has a twelve month low of $0.73 and a twelve month high of $2.30.
The company also recently disclosed a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Friday, August 24th. Investors of record on Friday, August 10th were given a $0.048 dividend. The ex-dividend date was Thursday, August 9th. This represents a $0.19 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 13.91%.
About Sandridge Mississippian Trust I
SandRidge Mississippian Trust I, a statutory trust, holds royalty interests in specified oil and natural gas properties located in the Mississippian formation in Alfalfa, Garfield, Grant, and Woods counties in Oklahoma. As of December 31, 2017, the company's properties comprised royalty interests in the initial wells; and 121 additional wells that were drilled and perforated by the company.
Receive News & Ratings for Sandridge Mississippian Trust I Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sandridge Mississippian Trust I and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.