Litecoin Plus (CURRENCY:LCP) traded down 2.3% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on September 7th. Litecoin Plus has a market cap of $71,675.00 and $203.00 worth of Litecoin Plus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Litecoin Plus coin can currently be bought for $0.0389 or 0.00000601 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Litecoin Plus has traded 14.7% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.67 or 0.00056753 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0646 or 0.00001000 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $23,573.34 or 3.64641039 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Cashcoin (CASH) traded 46.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000130 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0094 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.13 or 0.00125681 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded down 20.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003896 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000039 BTC.
Litecoin Plus Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 8th, 2017. Litecoin Plus’ total supply is 1,844,754 coins. Litecoin Plus’ official Twitter account is @Media_LCP. Litecoin Plus’ official website is litecoinplus.co.
Litecoin Plus Coin Trading
Litecoin Plus can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin Plus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Litecoin Plus should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Litecoin Plus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Plus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin Plus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.