Comet (CURRENCY:CMT) traded down 7.2% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on July 19th. One Comet coin can currently be purchased for $0.0677 or 0.00000912 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. During the last week, Comet has traded up 12.6% against the dollar. Comet has a market cap of $59,088.00 and approximately $226.00 worth of Comet was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- DNotes (NOTE) traded down 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0462 or 0.00000622 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 28.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.67 or 0.00022496 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded down 22.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0704 or 0.00000947 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0715 or 0.00000962 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 9.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000112 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0973 or 0.00001310 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0089 or 0.00000120 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 1st, 2016. Comet’s total supply is 872,830 coins. The official website for Comet is cometcoin.com. Comet’s official Twitter account is @cometcoin.
Comet Coin Trading
Comet can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Comet directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Comet should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Comet using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Comet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Comet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.