Media headlines about bebe stores (NASDAQ:BEBE) have trended somewhat negative on Saturday, according to Accern Sentiment Analysis. The research group rates the sentiment of media coverage by analyzing more than twenty million blog and news sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. bebe stores earned a news impact score of -0.22 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news headlines about the company an impact score of 48.5554072096128 out of 100, meaning that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the immediate future.
These are some of the headlines that may have effected Accern Sentiment Analysis’s scoring:
- Less stress, more success: How “Meant to Be” influenced Bebe Rexha’s debut album (wwgp1050.com)
- Radio Disney Music Awards 2018: Bebe Rexha Tears Up as She Accepts Early Awards (aceshowbiz.com)
- Bebe Rexha breaks down receiving surprise Radio Disney Music Awards (music-news.com)
- JoJo Maman Bébé, Maternity, Baby and Children Wear, Coming To Montclair (baristanet.com)
- AMI, Warner Bros. Promotion Spotlights Bebe Rexha Album Debut (vendingtimes.com)
Shares of bebe stores remained flat at $$6.58 during trading on Friday, according to Marketbeat Ratings. The stock had a trading volume of 38 shares, compared to its average volume of 6,421. bebe stores has a twelve month low of $3.53 and a twelve month high of $9.50.
bebe stores, inc. designs, develops and produces a range of contemporary women’s apparel and accessories. The Company’s product offering includes a range of separates, tops, dresses, active wear and accessories for a range of occasions. It designs and develops its merchandise in-house, which is manufactured to its specifications and it also sources directly from third-party manufacturers.
Receive News & Ratings for bebe stores Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for bebe stores and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.