Zurcoin (CURRENCY:ZUR) traded 6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on June 14th. Zurcoin has a market capitalization of $93,462.00 and $6.00 worth of Zurcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Zurcoin has traded down 22.9% against the U.S. dollar. One Zurcoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0011 or 0.00000016 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcloud (BTDX) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001721 BTC.
- PlatinumBAR (XPTX) traded up 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00012437 BTC.
- AmsterdamCoin (AMS) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000149 BTC.
Quark hashing algorithm. It launched on December 30th, 2013. Zurcoin’s total supply is 87,653,034 coins. The official website for Zurcoin is shai102.wix.com/zurcoin.
Buying and Selling Zurcoin
Zurcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zurcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zurcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zurcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zurcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zurcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.