MindCoin (CURRENCY:MND) traded 5.1% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on June 14th. During the last seven days, MindCoin has traded 15.8% lower against the US dollar. MindCoin has a total market cap of $45,225.00 and approximately $1.00 worth of MindCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One MindCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0029 or 0.00000043 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- SpreadCoin (SPR) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004096 BTC.
- Kzcash (KZC) traded up 53.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.76 or 0.00018960 BTC.
- CannabisCoin (CANN) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0261 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Kurrent (KURT) traded up 178.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000078 BTC.
- Virtacoin (VTA) traded up 41.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bolivarcoin (BOLI) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0120 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- RevolverCoin (XRE) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000082 BTC.
- BnrtxCoin (BNX) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- BowsCoin (BSC) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- AC3 (AC3) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003598 BTC.
MindCoin Coin Profile
X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 30th, 2015. MindCoin’s total supply is 15,867,695 coins. MindCoin’s official Twitter account is @MindCoinCrypto. MindCoin’s official website is www.mindcoin.xyz.
MindCoin Coin Trading
MindCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MindCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MindCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MindCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MindCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MindCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.