AquariusCoin (CURRENCY:ARCO) traded down 1% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on May 26th. AquariusCoin has a market cap of $532,027.00 and approximately $122.00 worth of AquariusCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One AquariusCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.30 or 0.00004033 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. In the last week, AquariusCoin has traded down 17% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.43 or 0.00045587 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001662 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004632 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0909 or 0.00001206 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded down 26.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $28,855.10 or 3.82979000 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded down 17.2% against the dollar and now trades at $12.32 or 0.00163582 BTC.
- Litecoin Plus (LCP) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003670 BTC.
- Cashcoin (CASH) traded down 46.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000097 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00006107 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on February 19th, 2016. AquariusCoin’s total supply is 1,750,855 coins. AquariusCoin’s official website is aquariuscoin.com. AquariusCoin’s official Twitter account is @ArcCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
AquariusCoin Coin Trading
AquariusCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as AquariusCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade AquariusCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy AquariusCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AquariusCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AquariusCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.