Bitcoin Gold (CURRENCY:BTG) traded 3.7% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on May 25th. One Bitcoin Gold coin can currently be purchased for $45.02 or 0.00604735 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BitBay, Bithumb, C2CX and Kucoin. In the last seven days, Bitcoin Gold has traded down 15.6% against the US dollar. Bitcoin Gold has a total market capitalization of $766.51 million and approximately $10.55 million worth of Bitcoin Gold was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $277.09 or 0.03722250 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.20 or 0.00338528 BTC.
- ZenCash (ZEN) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $36.22 or 0.00486597 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.75 or 0.00157881 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00011434 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00007182 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $7.23 or 0.00097072 BTC.
- VoteCoin (VOT) traded 12.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0136 or 0.00000182 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded 12.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.39 or 0.00072349 BTC.
Bitcoin Gold Profile
Bitcoin Gold Coin Trading
Bitcoin Gold can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, Huobi, Exrates, Bitsane, BigONE, Korbit, Upbit, Lbank, Bittrex, SouthXchange, Allcoin, CEX.IO, OKEx, Abucoins, Bit-Z, BitMarket, Negocie Coins, Kucoin, Ovis, BitBay, Coinnest, Sistemkoin, HitBTC, C2CX, Coinone, Bithumb, Bitlish, Gate.io, Unocoin, DSX, Koineks, YoBit, Trade Satoshi, Binance, BitFlip, Bitfinex, Braziliex, QuadrigaCX, TDAX, Exmo, Vebitcoin, Bleutrade and Indodax. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Gold directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Gold should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcoin Gold using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.