CrowdCoin (CURRENCY:CRC) traded 5.8% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on May 23rd. One CrowdCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.21 or 0.00002763 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia and Stocks.Exchange. In the last week, CrowdCoin has traded down 15.1% against the US dollar. CrowdCoin has a market cap of $291,941.00 and approximately $3,851.00 worth of CrowdCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded 12% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001801 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.50 or 0.00059179 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- CryCash (CRC) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00005233 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004666 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- Sparks (SPK) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001818 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00011409 BTC.
CrowdCoin Coin Profile
Buying and Selling CrowdCoin
CrowdCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CrowdCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade CrowdCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CrowdCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CrowdCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CrowdCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.