DigitalNote (CURRENCY:XDN) traded down 6.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on May 22nd. One DigitalNote coin can now be bought for $0.0116 or 0.00000147 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Upbit and Bittrex. Over the last week, DigitalNote has traded down 8.7% against the U.S. dollar. DigitalNote has a total market cap of $80.35 million and $1.78 million worth of DigitalNote was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $173.11 or 0.02184630 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000098 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.68 or 0.00021154 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00023000 BTC.
- Interplanetary Broadcast Coin (IPBC) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002206 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 12.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.45 or 0.00018340 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00007285 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 15.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded down 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0776 or 0.00000823 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Maximum XDN number: 8 589 869 056 XDN Ready for mass adoption, accurate digital money, the 6th perfect number Libertarian XDN supply with ASIC resistant mining Unique model of market economy combined with blockchain technology Block reward: 150 XDN Constant DigitalNote base mining reward makes it predictable for miners Deposit interest rate: 0.4 to 1.094% annual The only cryptocurrency with blockchain deposits Block target time: 4 minute DigitalNote network is 2.5x faster than Bitcoin Mining algorithm: Proof-of-work, CryptoNight CPU-efficient mining process for average PC or laptop. Minimum transaction fee: 0.001 XDN Micropayments made easy with DigitalNote “
DigitalNote Coin Trading
DigitalNote can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, HitBTC and Upbit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DigitalNote directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DigitalNote should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DigitalNote using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DigitalNote Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigitalNote and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.