MinexCoin (CURRENCY:MNX) traded down 3.8% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on April 21st. Over the last seven days, MinexCoin has traded down 5.3% against the US dollar. One MinexCoin coin can currently be bought for about $19.30 or 0.00218754 BTC on exchanges. MinexCoin has a market cap of $70.21 million and $74,216.00 worth of MinexCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00009691 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004149 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.91 or 0.00021618 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $73.32 or 0.00831097 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0521 or 0.00000591 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011340 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.79 or 0.00042969 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.98 or 0.00147145 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.93 or 0.00305241 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 11.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0892 or 0.00001011 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “MinexCoin is a low volatility cryptocurrency based on the Mars algorithm. MinexBank is an algorithm for controlling the volatility of Minexcoin price. Due to this algorithm, the price of Minexcoin is stabilized by reducing or increasing interest rates and interventions on the market. “
MinexCoin Coin Trading
MinexCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MinexCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MinexCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MinexCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MinexCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MinexCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.