SocialCoin (CURRENCY:SOCC) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on April 19th. SocialCoin has a total market capitalization of $10,836.00 and $668.00 worth of SocialCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SocialCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0078 or 0.00000095 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, SocialCoin has traded 9.9% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded 23.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002249 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded up 15.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0425 or 0.00000516 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00007185 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0098 or 0.00000119 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001883 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded up 18.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00010000 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 25% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004100 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000151 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 20th, 2017. SocialCoin’s total supply is 1,384,879 coins. SocialCoin’s official website is www.social-coin.co.uk. SocialCoin’s official Twitter account is @SocialCoinNetwk.
Buying and Selling SocialCoin
SocialCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SocialCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SocialCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SocialCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SocialCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SocialCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.