Zennies (CURRENCY:ZENI) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on April 17th. Over the last seven days, Zennies has traded up 31.7% against the dollar. One Zennies coin can currently be bought for $0.0010 or 0.00000012 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and YoBit. Zennies has a market cap of $972,600.00 and $6.00 worth of Zennies was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Pandacoin (PND) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- FORCE (FOR) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0214 or 0.00000264 BTC.
- Universe (UNI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0597 or 0.00000737 BTC.
- DraftCoin (DFT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001642 BTC.
- Ultimate Secure Cash (USC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0507 or 0.00000626 BTC.
- HiCoin (XHI) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000012 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 22nd, 2017. Zennies’ total supply is 1,000,812,836 coins. Zennies’ official Twitter account is @zenizone. The official website for Zennies is zeni.zone.
Zennies Coin Trading
Zennies can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and CoinExchange. It is not possible to purchase Zennies directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zennies must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Zennies using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zennies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zennies and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.