VIBE (CURRENCY:VIBE) traded up 1.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on April 16th. In the last seven days, VIBE has traded 41% higher against the U.S. dollar. VIBE has a market cap of $43.77 million and approximately $1.29 million worth of VIBE was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One VIBE token can currently be bought for approximately $0.22 or 0.00002734 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC, EtherDelta and Binance.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00008223 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003527 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.60 or 0.00019941 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $66.25 or 0.00827507 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012473 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.33 or 0.00041535 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.25 or 0.00153000 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.04 or 0.00050469 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 44.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $23.06 or 0.00287990 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “VIBEHub unites Virtual/Augmented Reality with blockchain technology. It is an Ethereum-based Virtual reality platform which incorporates several marketplaces and hubs. The VIBE token will serve as the common currency on all the platform's marketplaces. “
Buying and Selling VIBE
VIBE can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Binance and HitBTC. It is not possible to buy VIBE directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire VIBE must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy VIBE using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for VIBE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VIBE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.