Ubiq (CURRENCY:UBQ) traded up 2.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on April 17th. Over the last week, Ubiq has traded up 34.7% against the U.S. dollar. Ubiq has a total market capitalization of $95.18 million and approximately $1.03 million worth of Ubiq was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ubiq coin can currently be bought for about $2.35 or 0.00029065 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptopia and LiteBit.eu.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8,094.20 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $514.84 or 0.06358100 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $774.92 or 0.09569990 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $135.14 or 0.01668930 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $198.33 or 0.02449240 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $16.32 or 0.00201538 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 23.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001280 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $52.13 or 0.00643807 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00010554 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The cryptocurrency Jumbucks will be renamed as Ubiq (ticker UBQ), an Ethereum fork. Ubiq is the first Ethereum fork which brings about consensus level changes in the form of brand new code. The Digibyte's Digishield v3 difficulty adjustment algorithm has been ported to an Ethereum code base. Incidentally, this is the same difficulty algorithm recently chosen by the Zcash development team. Coins will be swapped at a 1:10 ratio to the new chain, as so ~36m UBQ will be issued. There will be 2 methods for swapping. Claiming or using an exchange which will perform a claim and adjust on-exchange balances accordingly. “
Buying and Selling Ubiq
Ubiq can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, LiteBit.eu and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy Ubiq directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ubiq must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ubiq using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ubiq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ubiq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.