Spectrecoin (CURRENCY:XSPEC) traded up 2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on April 17th. During the last week, Spectrecoin has traded 86.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Spectrecoin coin can currently be bought for $0.52 or 0.00006476 BTC on popular exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Livecoin and Cryptopia. Spectrecoin has a total market cap of $10.88 million and approximately $78,023.00 worth of Spectrecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cardano (ADA) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003152 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $14.83 or 0.00183441 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $16.85 or 0.00208427 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.65 or 0.00069873 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002689 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004086 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $384.58 or 0.04756120 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.15 or 0.00175037 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.70 or 0.00020998 BTC.
- Dropil (DROP) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000051 BTC.
Spectrecoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Spectreproject comprises the anonymous, untraceable and secure cryptocurrency. The anonymous currency will be integrated with a mobile platform for small remittance, cash transfers. This is currently being developed for Android and later for iOS and other mobile platforms. Spectrecoin is an anonymous, untraceable and un-linkable, energy efficient, Proof-of-Stake v3 cryptocurrency. SPEC also has an advanced hierarchical deterministic wallet (HD wallet) with multiple functions and configuration options. “
Buying and Selling Spectrecoin
Spectrecoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Livecoin and Cryptopia. It is not possible to buy Spectrecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Spectrecoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Spectrecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Spectrecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Spectrecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.