News headlines about GrafTech International (NYSE:GTI) have trended somewhat positive this week, according to Accern Sentiment Analysis. The research firm identifies positive and negative media coverage by reviewing more than twenty million news and blog sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. GrafTech International earned a news sentiment score of 0.21 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned media headlines about the industrial goods maker an impact score of 49.4463319849504 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the immediate future.
These are some of the news stories that may have impacted Accern’s scoring:
- Global Synthetic Graphite Materials Sales Market 2018 Top Players :Baofeng Five-star Graphite, Datong Xincheng … (talkdailynews.com)
- Global Ceramic Composites Market Analysis 2018 SGL Group, General Electric Company, United Technologies, Rolls … (truthtoday24.com)
- EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) Laser Materials market research report with growth, latest trends & forecasts till … (nbpostgazette.com)
- Carbon Electrode Market Analysis, Growth by Top Companies, Trends by Types and Application, Forecast Analysis to … (theanalystfinancial.com)
- Global Graphene Electronics Market 2018 – AMG Advanced Metallurgical Group NV, Applied Graphene Materials Plc … (cherrygrrl.com)
Shares of GrafTech International stock opened at $5.05 on Tuesday.
About GrafTech International
GrafTech International Ltd. (GTI) is a manufacturer of graphite electrodes, products essential to the production of electric arc furnace (EAF) steel and other ferrous and nonferrous metals. The Company produces needle coke products, which are the primary raw material needed in the manufacture of graphite electrodes.
Receive News & Ratings for GrafTech International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GrafTech International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.