A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Victrex (LON: VCT) recently:
- 4/9/2018 – Victrex had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Peel Hunt.
- 4/5/2018 – Victrex had its “underperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at BNP Paribas.
- 4/3/2018 – Victrex had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Liberum Capital.
- 3/28/2018 – Victrex had its price target raised by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG from GBX 2,650 ($37.94) to GBX 2,800 ($40.09). They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 2/23/2018 – Victrex had its price target raised by analysts at Berenberg Bank from GBX 1,320 ($18.90) to GBX 1,380 ($19.76). They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
LON VCT opened at GBX 2,630 ($37.66) on Tuesday. Victrex plc has a 12 month low of GBX 1,826 ($26.15) and a 12 month high of GBX 2,772 ($39.69).
Victrex plc is a United Kingdom-based holding company. The Company is engaged in the manufacture and sale of various polymers. The Company’s operating segments include Industrial (Victrex Polymer Solutions) and Medical (Invibio Biomaterial Solutions). The Victrex Polymer Solutions segment focuses on automotive, aerospace, electronics and energy markets.
Receive News & Ratings for Victrex plc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Victrex plc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.