Moin (CURRENCY:MOIN) traded 28.6% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on April 17th. Moin has a market capitalization of $1.33 million and approximately $654.00 worth of Moin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Moin coin can now be purchased for about $0.18 or 0.00002174 BTC on exchanges including C-CEX, CoinExchange, Livecoin and Cryptopia. During the last week, Moin has traded up 54.6% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitswift (SWIFT) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00011205 BTC.
- Crave (CRAVE) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002008 BTC.
- TeslaCoin (TES) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0306 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- ShadowCash (SDC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0970 or 0.00001200 BTC.
- Bitstar (BITS) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000320 BTC.
- Ratecoin (XRA) traded up 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Swing (SWING) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0604 or 0.00000747 BTC.
- WINCOIN (WC) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00008850 BTC.
- ClubCoin (CLUB) traded 39.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00006021 BTC.
- Hyper (HYPER) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0293 or 0.00000352 BTC.
Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 9th, 2015. Moin’s total supply is 7,543,822 coins. The Reddit community for Moin is /r/Moin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Moin’s official Twitter account is @MoinCrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. Moin’s official website is discovermoin.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “0-19: 0 MOIN20-999: 79 MOIN1000-17999: 59 MOIN18000-19999: 89 MOIN 18000-19999: POS “
Buying and Selling Moin
Moin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Livecoin, C-CEX and Cryptopia. It is not possible to buy Moin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Moin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Moin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Moin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Moin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.