Modum (CURRENCY:MOD) traded 12.7% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on April 17th. Over the last week, Modum has traded up 51% against the dollar. One Modum token can currently be purchased for $2.63 or 0.00032360 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, Mercatox, Kucoin and EtherDelta. Modum has a market capitalization of $47.99 million and $1.63 million worth of Modum was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00008293 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003760 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.65 or 0.00020301 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $68.79 or 0.00847241 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0421 or 0.00000519 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012287 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.41 or 0.00041968 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.32 or 0.00151711 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.19 or 0.00051557 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 42.5% against the dollar and now trades at $24.00 or 0.00295620 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Modum is a platform that will use the Ethereum blockchain to provide a supply chain for the pharmacy industry assuring a high level of data integrity, security, independent verification and, flexible data ownership, just to name a few characteristics. In order to achieve this, Modum solutions enables companies to prove compliance with GDP regulations using blockchain and Internet-of-Things (IoT) technology. The Modum token will give to users voting rights. The token holders could vote to decide either if the pre-defined milestones of the project were achieved or not. Furthermore, users will benefit as Modum shareholders. “
Modum Token Trading
Modum can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Binance, Kucoin and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to purchase Modum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Modum must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Modum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Modum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Modum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.