Metal (CURRENCY:MTL) traded up 4.4% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on April 17th. Metal has a total market capitalization of $86.78 million and approximately $18.58 million worth of Metal was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Metal token can currently be purchased for $3.92 or 0.00048409 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, EtherDelta, Cryptopia and Huobi. In the last week, Metal has traded 22.4% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00008280 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003718 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00020195 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $67.92 or 0.00839028 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0418 or 0.00000517 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012333 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.40 or 0.00041998 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $14.71 or 0.00181660 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.25 or 0.00151331 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.87 or 0.00035480 BTC.
Metal Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Metal is a blockchain-based system utilizing Proof-of-Processed-Payments to identify users, rewarding them for converting legacy fiat currency into cryptocurrency, acting as a bridge to the cryptocurrency world. Metal's system uses provable payments attached to verified identities to distribute currency. Anyone can participate to earn METAL as a reward for converting fiat to cryptocurrency. The Metal project aims to provide all of the financial services small to medium sized businesses (SMB) might need. The MTL token is the native currency within the Metal system and it's distributed through a Proof of Processed Payments (PoPP) in which users earn MTL for sending money or making purchases. “
Metal Token Trading
Metal can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Binance, Huobi, Cryptopia, Tidex and EtherDelta. It is not possible to buy Metal directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Metal must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Metal using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Metal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Metal and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.